The following documents and links can serve as helpful resources during the transition from the fragmented quality reporting programs in Medicare to the Merit-Based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) or when learning to participate in the new alternative payment models (APMs) track.
MIPS Measures for Cardiologists: This brand new resource provides a non-exhaustive sample of measures for quality, advancing care information, and improvement activities that may apply to cardiologists participating in MIPS.
Alternative Payment Models (APMs) in the QPP: Includes a comprehensive list of all APMs operated by CMS, including Advanced APMs and MIPS APMs for the QPP.
Support for Small Practices: Contains contact information for the local, experienced organizations that will help clinicians in small and rural practices participate in the QPP.
- MACRA Checklist for Medical Practice Leaders from the Medical Group Management Association (MGMA)
- MACRA FAQs: Source MGMA
- Individual Quality Measures Available for MIPS Reporting in 2017
- Specialty Measure Sets for MIPS Reporting in 2017
- CMS Quality Payment Program Overview Fact Sheet
- List of Clinical Improvement Activities
- Advancing Care Information Fact Sheet with 2017-2018 Measures